Container Sewage Treatment Plant
Solar Water Treatment
Mobile Water Treatment
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT (TECHNOLOGIES OFFERED IN STP)
- Membrane BioReactor (MBR)
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film (SAFF)
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Extended Aeration Process
- Up Flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket
- Technology – (UASB)
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
Salient Features of Compact STP Plant
- Custom-made technology to suit rigorous site conditions
- Low operating & maintenance cost
- Low power consumption
- Trained team for installation & after sales service
- Environment friendly systems
- Energy efficient
- Water recycle for Gardening, Cooling Tower, Toilet Flushing etc
- Compact with low foot print
Containerized water treatment plants have many advantages over built-in plant room installations :
- Plug and Plug Unit
- Mobile : useful for construction sites
- Small foot print
- Easy transportation
- Limited civil work (only container foundation)
- Quick Installation
- Turnkey delivery : piping, cables, air conditioning
EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
We provides effluent treatment solutions for various types of industrial waste water. Customised systems to suit the wide variety of effluents and to maintain efficiency are provided to industries – systems based on physico-chemical and biological treatments and membrane separation are offered to suit efficiency.
- Reliable performance
- Durable finish standards
- Less maintenance
- Longer service life
- High performance
- High functionality
- Precise dimension
Salient Features of Compact ETP Plant
- Reduction of Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Reduction Carbon Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Maintaining PH
- On site assistance by qualified engineers
- Minimum or Zero discharge
- Colorless & odor less treated water
- Recycling of waste water
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
Multi-media water filter systems are essential for large and small water users, with inconsistently treated or ground water supply, containing high levels of suspended solids.
Our Multi- Grade Sand, Activated Carbon and Water softener filtration systems assure stringent water quality standards. Total removal of Turbidity, Odors, and Organic Compounds, total hardness (CaCo3).
Other Specialty Removal Plants
Iron, Fluoride and Arsenic removal plants
Manufactured with a view to long lasting life, our mild steel vessels are epoxy coated, and manufactured using the best grades of mild steel.
For smaller users we offer Fiber Reinforced Plastic “FRP” vessels sourced from the best manufacturers.
- Reverse osmosis system works much the same way.
- It uses a special semi-permeable TFC membrane filter.
- TFC, or thin film composite filters reject a higher percentage of all dissolved solids, including sodium, the smallest of molecules. The unit changes raw water into fine Quality drinking water
- Outputs available from (50 Liters/Day) to (1000000 Liters/Day)
- Centrifugal H.P. Pumps / Vertical H.P. Pumps
- TFC membranes
- Liquid filled high/low pressure gauges
- Analogue T.D.S. meter
- Two commercial type Filters 20 and 5 microns
- High / low pressure cut off switches
- Membrane auto flush system
- Raw and permeate meter
- Automatic start/stop with float switch (optional)
- Customized as per client requirement
- Raw water pump
- CIP(Features vary depending on customer requirement)
We offer a series of pre engineered packaged softeners to meet the needs of small and medium industries. The offered ranges of water softening plants are available in different customized specifications as per requirement of our client and they are available as manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic. Softener is a modern and efficient water conditioning system which removes hardness from your water by passing it through a Resin media. Salt is used to revitalize the system periodically, to provide comprehensive protection against the problems and diseases caused by hardness of water. The water softeners utilize a strong resin to remove the hardness from water. The high synthetic resin is used to exchange Sodium ion with hardness forming Calcium and Magnesium ions. After producing required output, the resin is regenerated with [NaCl] Sodium Chloride solution after which unit is again ready to deliver next batch of soft water.
- Softeners are available in trust and corrosion proof FRP as well as mild steel.
- In built ejector system, multiport valve for compact design.
- Completely Automatic systems are also available ROBUST & Long Lasting.
- Fully Automatic system
- Home and apartments
- Process water for manufacturing plants
- Boiler feed water and cooling water
- Hospital, Hotels, Laundries, institutes,houses etc
- Air Conditioning Plant.
- Textile Processing.
Ultra filtration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradients leads to a separation through a semi permeable membrane. Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained in the so-called retentive, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane in the permeate. This separation process is used in industry and research for purifying and concentrating macromolecular solutions, especially protein solutions. Ultra filtration is not fundamentally different from micro filtration, nano filtration or membrane gas separation, except in terms of the size of the molecules it retains – it is defined by the Molecular Weight Cut Off (MWCO) of the membrane used. Ultra filtration is applied in cross flow or dead-end mode.
UF processes are currently preferred over traditional treatment methods for the following reasons:
✓ No chemicals required (aside from cleaning)
✓ Constant product quality regardless of feed quality
✓ Compact plant size
High performance ultra filtration are designed with inside – out flow configure, the inside surface of the capillary. Membrane remains completely clean during the manufacturing process, providing uniform fiber structure. The plant are defect free low, low folding tendency, robustness and high surface integrity throughout the fiber.
Ultra filtration, like reverse osmosis, is a cross-flow separation process. Here liquid stream to be treated (feed) flows tangentially along the membrane surface, thereby producing two streams. The stream of liquid that comes through the membrane is called permeate. The type and amount of species left in the permeate will depend on the characterizes of the membrane, the operating conditions, and the quality of feed. The other liquid stream is called concentrate and gets progressively concentrated in those species removed by the membrane. In crossflow separation, therefore, the membrane itself does not act as a collector of ions, molecules, or colloids but merely as a barrier to these species.